Poorly controlled asthma, adults and currently on an inhaler
We are looking for volunteers to take part in a research study for moderate to severe asthma.
You may be eligible for this study if you are:
- 16 years of age and older.
- Taking daily asthma medications.
- Have taken steroids in the last 12 months.
- Be on maintenance therapy for 3 months with stable dosing four weeks prior to screening.
- Have had a documented exacerbation in the last year.
Benefits for eligible participants include:
- Travel expenses will also be reimbursed.
- All study-related care, regular monitoring and study drug provided at NO cost.
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then this research study may be suitable for you.
Please note: You may or may not benefit medically from taking part and you are able to opt at out anytime and do not have to give us a reason for doing so. Trial participation will be in collaboration with your GP.